I received this email from my mortgage broker, after receiving a phone call from him yesterday. He didn’t tell me he was going to be sending an email with a new bot technology for real estate, he just said he was wishing me a happy new year, and wondered how the wine cellar was doing!
Jeff is a great salesman, and his follow-up skills are impeccable.
Enter the “home bot”. This completely disruptive approach will likely tell me how many thousands of dollars I could access in my home as a loan, it will show me the money I could save, and it will do the “selling” for Jeff. Automatically, reliably, and without annoying sales reps who don’t listen, and don’t understand my pains.
This is where sales as a profession is headed. Stap in, it’s a rocket ship and if you don’t take a stop and look around, you could miss it!
From: Jeffrey Aronheim <email@example.com>
Reply-To: Jeffrey Aronheim <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Friday, January 19, 2018 at 11:04 AM
To: Chad Burmeister <email@example.com>
Subject: I’ve set you up with Homebot
I am excited to let you know that I have invested in a new technology called Homebot that you will soon be enjoying (free of charge)!
You will be receiving a free monthly email called the “Homebot Digest”. Homebot offers homeowners a highly personalized report containing valuable information to empower you to make smarter financial decisions when it comes to your home.
What will Homebot track for you? Take a look below…
- Current and historical estimated market value of your home
- Appreciation since you purchased your home
- Net worth/equity in your home
- A breakdown of principal and interest paid
- Tips for how to save on interest payments
- Your purchasing power to buy an investment property or trade up to a new home
- Estimated rental figures for your home (or a room in your home) on services like Airbnb or VRBO
- Your current cash-out potential for doing things like consolidating high-interest debt or increasing your home value through home improvement
If you think the value of your home is incorrect, you can challenge the value to improve the future accuracy.
I hope you find this information valuable; however, if you are not interested in receiving this report, please let me know and I will cancel your subscription, or simply click “Unsubscribe” in the Homebot email.
You should receive your first report in the coming week. Please feel free to call or email me at any time and I hope you enjoy Homebot!
Citywide Home Loans