Meet Scalex.ai

The Pipeline Acceleration Experts.

Virtual Assistants | Data + Digital + Dials
THE PIPELINE ACCELERATION EXPERTS

Virtual (+human) Assistants to fill your pipeline, guaranteed.

data

Source quality leads

We help you identify your Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) Accounts, and then source leads from best-of-breed data providers including ZoomInfo, SalesIntel, and Lead411. Each record comes complete with email, direct dial phone, mobile phone, LinkedIn URL, and much more.

Social Outreach

Open your ScaleX Social Selling account within minutes to start enhancing your LinkedIn and Twitter outreach to generate dozens of sales leads and opportunities. Search for your ideal customers by using LinkedIn Premium or Sales Navigator and then select the level of engagement that you want to initiate. Once your ScaleX Social campaign has started, you can then expect dozens of replies every month, all generated on auto-pilot.

Pipeline as a Service

Outreach on autopilot

ScaleX executes up to 10X more digital sales & marketing through phone, email, social and paid-ads than you would see delivered by an entry-level Sales or Business Development Representative (SDR or BDR). A typical campaign includes: 1,000 net new leads sourced/month, up to 3,000 dials/month, up to 3,000 emails/month, up to 3,000 LinkedIn activities/month, and up to 25,000 (or more) marketing impressions!

ai sales rep

Let us be your best rep

The ScaleX.ai Sales Platform executes hundreds of sales activities per day. Typical clients see 25 to 100 replies per month from their best prospects.

Account Based | Introductions

Tap into your own teams professional network

Companies typically only leverage 3% of what their employees' professional networks have to offer. ScaleX Introductions unlocks the remaining 97%, typically finding dozens of opportunities within their target accounts. According to a recent study by Salesforce.com, opportunities sourced through referrals close up to 181X better than cold outreach!

Account Based | BigBoards

Connect directly with the C-Suite

If you want to connect with the C-Suite with a list of 25, 50, or 500 prospects, the ScaleX BigBoard approach may be right for you. Clients regularly see 50 - 75% conversion from physical mailer to meeting.

dials

Conduct 8-10x more conversations every day

Technology that gets your best sales reps (or ours on your behalf) 8-10x more live conversations with qualified prospects, every day

Allow your sales team to focus on the highest value work.

Enough spam. Enough call centers. Our process provides more pipeline and revenue each month, allowing your sales team to focus on higher value work.

More Pipeline

ScaleX provides data, digital outreach, and dials on your behalf so that you can reach your market more effectively than ever.

More Profit

ScaleX knows that more activities equals more meetings, which equals more pipeline and revenue for your company.

Less Time

ScaleX leverages artificial intelligence and sales automation to automate up to 75% of a sales reps tasks so that they can focus on higher value work.

OUR CUSTOMERS

ScaleX Pipeline as a Service is powering companies around the world

"I've known Chad for almost ten years and the companies that he has helped scale include the best of the best including Cisco-WebEx, Riverbed Technology, ON24, ConnectAndSell, and RingCentral"

Alice, Chief Sales Energizer

"So here is the feedback. You guys are doing f*%ing great, that's the feedback."

Cory, Nationally Known Author

"We trust Chad. When he tells us to do something, we do it."

Rob, CRO, Technology Company

"We had created a bottleneck, leads left, right, and center. We didn't have enough salespeople to put on this problem. And that's when your message popped up - AI for Sales."

Sushee, CEO, Canadian B2C Company

"ScaleX.ai enabled us to generate 173 opportunities with F1000 accounts in < 2 quarters."

Frank, CRO, Series C Funded Technology Company

Ready to shift your sales to autopilot?

Begin to leverage artificial intelligence and sales automation to automate up to 75% of your sales reps tasks so that they can focus on higher value work

Website security